Helicopter mechanic Part 66 B1.3 60 - 100%
- Maintenance work on various helicopters
- Working for the CAMO under supervision
- Correspondence with suppliers, authorities, etc.
- Adding statistics and data
- Assistance in various company projects
Our requirements for you: Valid EASA Part 66 B1.3 with AS350 entry
- Experience in maintenance operations
- Leadership skills
- A mature personality with the ability to assess yourself and work in a team
- independent, reliable & exact way of working
- good IT user skills in MS Office, etc.
- German & English spoken and written
which you can send to email@example.com with your CV
Have we aroused your interest and are you ready to actively help in our motivated team? We look forward to your full,
written application to: firstname.lastname@example.org